Meetings and Study Visits
Project Team meeting (Kick off -meeting) in Helsinki, Finland: 24.-25.1.2019
The project will be initiated by means of the Kick off meeting of the Project Team. The aims of the project meeting, as well as the entire contents of the project, will be repeated in the preliminary meeting and the familiarisation of the target organisation’s knowhow will be done in order to find the model for the prevention of the Dropout model in sports practice among young people.
Study Visit in Székesfehérvár, Hungary: 28.2.-1.3.2019
Study visit. Sharing ideas and best practices in order to benchmark Mental training.
- Mental hygiene- effects of the film on motivation
- Discourse held by the psychologist (Dr Ágnes Zimmermann)
- Discourse of survey-based measurement
- Yoga as the implement of respect and self-control
- Today’s famous sportsmen – the famous sportsmen of tomorrow (meeting and its effect on students)
- Mental training workshop where pupils/young athletes work together with coaches and teachers
- Evaluation and implementation of the Mental Training model in partner organisations
- Mental Training methods implementation to Block Out Dropout -project
Study Visit in Kemi, Finland: 16.-17.5.2019
Sharing ideas and best practices how to implement Personal Training at
- Town of Kemi Personal trainer (PT) -model at Schools: History and background, Challenges of the PT-model, PT-model nowadays (Lessons learnt)
- Town of Kemi PT-model Dissemination in Finland
- Sport Academy and PT-model Co-operation
- Demonstration of PT lesson
- Evaluation and implementation of the Town of Kemi PT- model in partner
- Methods of PT-model, implementation to Block Out Dropout -project
Study Visit in Gargẑdai, Lithuania: 24.-25.10.2019,
Sharing ideas and best practices in order to benchmark Primary School and Sport Club Co-operation to increase children and young people physical activity during school days.
- Meeting with the Sport School and Fk Banga members: Children ́s and young people ́ physical activity during school days.
- Active breaks – objective, activity and equality. The integration of the passive children to active breaks
- Fk Banga ́s and the School of Krantas co-operation: a sport lesson for 8-9 -year-old pupils.
- Active breaks’ demonstration.
Project Team meeting in Vilnius, Lithuania: 12.-13.12.2019
Project team meeting, Final meeting. Project results, Conclusions of the project, Impact of the Project, Dissemination (results and conclusions) and Final report plan/evaluation.